|This complete manual aids in the requirements for the Money Laundering Regulations for monitoring, helping to demonstrate to a supervisor (OFT) your firm's policy & procedures for AML, it is suitable for both commercial and private sales.
1. Standard Policy & Procedures Guidance
2. The Firms Policy statement
3. Practice level 'Risk Register' completed with 'best practice policies'
4. The 8 Steps to Good Compliance starter guide
5. Additional guidance on reporting by the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
6. Copies off all of the relevant legislation, and
7. A section packed with examples working papers and other relevant items
Complete in its' own ring binder file for easy updates.